Job Type: Permanent
Location: Singapore, Tuas
ABI Resources & Services is an engineering company dedicated to the Energy sector. In order to support its rapid growth in Asia, ABI is looking to welcome a Technical Safety Engineer (Topside Engineering).
The Safety Engineer shall mostly be responsible of the management and provision of a cost-effective safety Engineering Design expertise. The successful candidate must also support project team during tenders and conceptual, FEED and Detailed Engineering phases.
Here below your main task but no limited to it:
- Experience in Oil and Gas project (fixed and FPSOs) with experience as Lead Safety Engineer or Safety Engineer
- Has good knowledge in Oil and Gas process facilities, safety codes and standards – MODU, SOLAS, Lloyds Register
- Participate to process Hazards review including HAZOP, HAZID, SIL
- Review third party safety studies including FERA, dispersion analysis, EERA, ESSA, QRA studies etc…..
- Shall be capable to review and provide relevant input to safety critical elements performance standards, RAM, fire and gas detection