We are looking for a dynamic and outgoing business development manager to enforce our Manila office to enroll a network of large-scale renewable energy assets in the Philippines and provide leadership to grow behind meter energy solutions for commercial and industrial customers.
Key responsibilities includes:
- Carrying out business development and sales activities based on the road map and strategy agreed by management.
- Manage, establish a pipeline of large scale renewable energy projects with a key focus on Solar.
- Steer internal approval processes and management approval papers in close collaboration with the Financial and Legal teams.
- Sell innovative value-added solutions such as Battery, Micro-grid, and Energy Efficiency to meet corporate’s and government’s zero-carbon ambitions.
- Implement Corporate PPA frameworks to sell renewable energy certificates complemented by Rooftop Solar solutions.
- Act as business owner to meet country P&L in area of Renewable Energy.
- Monitor regulatory changes in the market and define new business models to benefit from.
- Implement Health and Safety procedures where needed.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or business school
- 8-10 years of experience as a Business Development & Exposure in the Renewable Sector
- Attribute Leadership qualities
- Analytical and able to work well with Numbers
- Proficiency in English & Filipino
- Prefer a Local Filipino