We are looking for a dynamic and outgoing business development manager to enforce our Manilla office to enroll a network of large-scale renewable energy assets in the Philippines and provide leadership to grow behind meter energy solutions for commercial and industrial customers. You will join ENGIE in a region in full expansion and get to be part of a dynamic development team.
Key responsibilities include,
- Carrying out business development and sales activities based on the road map and strategy agreed by management.
- Manage, establish a pipeline of large scale renewable energy projects with a key focus on Solar.
- Develop the project from concept to bid.
- Steer internal approval processes and management approval papers in close collaboration with the Financial and Legal teams.
- On sell innovative value-added solutions such as Battery, Micro-grid, Energy Efficiency to meet corporates and governments zero-carbon ambitions.
- Implement Corporate PPA frameworks to on sell renewable energy certificates complemented by Rooftop Solar solutions.
- Facilitate commercial implementation of secured large scale renewable projects in support of the technical project director.
- Act as business owner to meet country P&L in area of Renewable Energy.
- (re)Present ENGIE “zero-carbon” strategy to the market.
- Monitor regulatory changes in the market and define new business models ENGIE to benefit from.
- Implement Health and Safety procedures where needed.
- Master or bachelor degree in engineering or business school
- 10 years experience in renewable
- Proficiency in English & Filipino