Looking for Electrical Supervisor for project in Indonesia
Examples of Duties:
- Coaches, reviews, supervises, and terminates assigned employees, or makes effective suggestions and recommendations that are given particular weight regarding the employment status of assigned employees.
- Schedules, assigns, plans, and monitors the work of electrical shop personnel performing a variety of electrical projects.
- Plans and develops work schedules, equipment usage schedules, priority of electrical expenditures, and procedures for equipment and appliance maintenance.
- Reviews plans for future buildings, and inspects new buildings to ensure compatibility with existing electrical codes and maintenance standards.
- Prepares material and labor estimates.
- Monitors the acquisition and use of materials.
- Maintains time, payroll, work order, material, equipment, and other electrical shop records, and submits reports.
- Trains or informs employees of new work methods or procedures, changes in safety regulations, work policies, electrical codes and standards, and the like.
- Ensures budgeting guidelines are met; prioritizes shop expenditures to stay within budget and assists in preparation of capital and operations budgets.
- Interprets University and department policies to assigned personnel and enforces safety regulations and adherence to proper codes and standards.
- Inspects new construction and remodels.
- Assists Engineers in design requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the electrical trade.
- Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
- Knowledge of supervisory principles, practices, and techniques.
- Knowledge of electrical applications for high and low voltage electrical systems.
- Skill in the installation, repair, and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components.
- Skill in estimating time and material requirements of assigned work projects.
- Skill in applying supervisory techniques.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Nine years of electrical repair and maintenance experience which includes one year of supervisor experience;
- Completion of a four-year federally approved technical training program in electrical repair and maintenance AND five years of electrical repair and maintenance experience which includes one year of supervisory experience;
- Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.