Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Prepare plans with detailed drawings that include project specifications and cost estimates
- Design and execute engineering experiments to create workable solutions
- Develop engineering calculations, diagrams and technical reports
- Complete required technical and regulatory documents
- Ensure projects are completed on-time and within the specified budget
- Present analysis results and project solutions to technical leads, senior leaders and clients as necessary
- Proposing and managing budgets for projects.
- Supervising the work of multiple teams.
- Determining the need for training and talent development.
- Hiring contractors and building teams.
- Ensuring products have support of upper management.
- Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.
- Master’s degree in engineering management, technical management, or business administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in the engineering field.
- Max 5 years of engineering experience.
- Able to articulate in Bahasa Melayu and English