- Providing technical and product support to the Engineering team in critical equipment failures involving production equipment.
- Troubleshooting to isolate or fix problems in equipment and/or software, including report any design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to Design and/or Software team.
- Provide necessary support to project design, fabrication and manufacturing centres, and offshore locations.
- Required to support multiple assets across the business unit and provide mechanical static equipment, package and piping engineering expertise and knowledge.
- Provide subject matter expertise with respect to capital projects and existing assets and with regards in mechanical topside equipment and packages.
- Review the design works and studies performed by the engineering consultants and ensure that they are in accordance with the technical requirements and meeting the schedules. Review and approve drawings, specification and technical documents for all static mechanical and piping design related work.
- Responsible for the design, specification, selection, and services relating to static mechanical and packaged equipment, and piping.
- Responsible for the technical interface with vendors and equipment suppliers including the review of design deliverables and integration of vendor information into the overall facility design.
- Maintain a complete record of technical deliverables and correspondence to support design decisions and equipment selection, documenting all key mechanical engineering and piping calculations.
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- High initiative and outstanding sense of urgency, compatible with a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of mechanical design techniques and proficiency on use of a design/drawing software.
- Maximum 5 years of experience in the following industry
- Able to articulate in Bahasa Melayu and English.