· Full time during a period of 3 months with extension till end of year
· Minimum Bachelor Degree in environmental engineering, environmental science or related and relevant professional certification.
· At least 15 years’ project and engineering experience in oil and gas industry (preferably downstream i.e. LNG receiving terminals, crude oil refineries, petrochemical plants, coal fired power plant).
· Candidate must have experiences in audits related to international standards of ISO 14001.
· Must be fluent in English.
Kindly take note that only Selected candidates will be contacted by one of our Business Manager.