Job Type: Contract based
ABI is looking for a Crane Operator for a project in Dakar Senegal.
To be successful as a Crane Operator, you should operate cranes efficiently, take complete charge of all safety, clean and maintain the hoisting mechanisms, and handle the process of job billing. Ultimately, a top-notch Crane Operator should set and maintain a standard of accuracy, and operate the crane according to verbal, written or signal instruction.
- 6 day work week
- 12 hours a day
- Rotation schedule: 16 weeks ON; 2 weeks OFF
- Paid daily rate
- Travel, Accommodation, Food, etc. provided
- Operating the crane under supervision.
- Inspecting the crane to ensure its safety.
- Performing routine maintenance.
- Carrying tools for running repairs.
- Understanding and executing the job billing process.
- Driving the crane to a worksite.
- Wearing PPT safety equipment.
- Cleaning and maintaining the crane hoisting mechanism.
- Using lever and pedal controls efficiently.
- Setting up the manufacturer’s operator manual.
- Tower crane experience, Liebherr cranes preferable
- Experience using cranes with load capacity of +40t
- Onshore experience preferable
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Tower crane licenses required