Our future Senior Design Manager must have a thorough knowledge of the HVAC systems which includes, but is not limited to, the following systems: air-conditioning systems, ventilation systems, split units, automation & electrical systems, instrumentations, ducting, piping and all other related systems.
As a Senior Design Manager, you will be supporting the Project Managers and your duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Adherence to the Projects’ schedules (Design, manufacturing, Equipment delivery)
- Successfully manage the budgets allocated to the purchase of the HVAC
- Successfully manage the technical relationship with our
- Produce and/or lead the production of P&ID, D&ID and all drawings required during the projects’ design
- Produce and/or lead the production of the thermal, pressure drop & acoustic
- Lead the production of the electrical design & wiring diagrams
- Attend meetings at the shipyard and conduct the presentation & explanation of our design drawings and technical documentation.
- Assist our purchasing team in the sourcing of competent manufacturers & competitive suppliers.
- Produce the technical specifications to be issued to suppliers in accordance with the projects’ requirements; Liaise with suppliers or sub-contractors; Abide by the technical specifications of the procurement; Assist our purchasing team in the negotiation with the selected suppliers & subcontractors.
The above mentioned duties and responsibilities may be subject to changes when the need arises and as directed by your manager.
- Engineering degree (Mechanical/Thermal/Electrical…).
Mechanical background is preferred – Electrical background is a plus.
- At least 8 years of working experience in HVAC projects
- Relevant experience in Marine/Offshore Industry is
- Relevant experience in Design Management would be appreciated
- Proficient with Microsoft office software (Excel, Word) & with Autocad
- Solid organizational & technical skills including attention to
- Good English communication
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Mechanical Subsea, Project engineer, Project Services, Renewable Energy|