Marine Mechanical Engineer Required for Project in Singapore.
- Candidate must be well aware of Marine Equipment design concept
- Design code & CLASS requirements, and Independently lead, plan, manage, control, Under Lead Engineer Guidance prepare engineering deliverables required for the FPSO Marine Mechanical Equipment
- Packages within timelines and independently deal with and resolve all issues. Under guidance manages/develops solutions to technical/engineering related problems.
- Knowledge on Cargo Pumps, Boiler, IG & Vent Pkg., Various Pumps (Ballast, Bilge, Sea Water, Fresh Water), Fire Water Pump, Sewage Trt Unit, Purifiers, etc.
- Prepares Specifications, equipment data sheets, RFQ documents, Purchase Documents.
- Evaluates all the bids received for Marine Equipment / Packages from various suppliers, and Prepare TQs, TBE, ensures selected vendors meet technical/engineering requirements.
- Reviews/checks drawings and documents from Vendor, Other engineering discipline team members, Approves and as required attend FAT.
- Participates in meetings (Vendor & Internal), reviews progress and addresses interface/implementation/execution issues.
- 5 ~ 10 years work experience
- Degree in Marine Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in engineering/design
- Experience with oil and gas
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Marine Mechanical Engineer|