Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lampur
- Assume technical authority over and provide direction to company wide process safety systems
- Validate technical safety studies performed by specialist consultants
- Define and develop corporate guidelines to provide a basis for assuring the technical quality of process and technical safety systems
- Ensure sharing and implementation of these standards and guidelines across operating units and projects
- Provide advice and guidance to COMPANY projects and assets on the risk mitigation measures required for operational and integrity related Technical/Process Safety issues.
- Contributing to maintenance and update of relevant safety engineering standards.
- Work with specialist Technical Safety Engineering Contractors, including work planning and prioritization, QA, and budgetary control.
- Participate in Reviews and Audits in order to facilitate lateral learning and ensure gaps in the systems are addressed.
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering field or equivalent
- A strong proactive process safety systems approach and is a competent interdisciplinary team leader for front-end, engineering, construction, and commissioning phases.
- Professional experience in engineering field for maximum 5 years.
- Ability to articulate in Bahasa Melayu and English