ABI ENERGY SDN. BHD is looking at a Welding Engineer to be based in Johor Baru immediatly.
The candidate must handle NORSOK, ISO 14731 & ISO 3834
- 1) Develops welding techniques, procedures, and application of welding equipment to problems involving fabrication of metals, utilizing knowledge of production specifications, properties and characteristics of metals and metal alloys, and engineering principles: Conducts research and development investigations to develop and test new fabrication processes and procedures, improve existing or develop new welding equipment, develop new or modify current welding methods, techniques, and procedures, discover new patterns of welding phenomena, or to correlate and substantiate hypotheses.
- 2) Prepares technical reports as result of research and development and preventive maintenance investigations.
- 3) Establishes welding procedures to guide production and welding personnel relating to specification restrictions, material processes, pre- and post-heating requirements which involve use of complex alloys, unusual fabrication methods, welding of critical joints, and complex postheating requirements
- 4) Evaluates new developments in welding field for possible application to current welding problems or production processes.
The candidate must have:
- Degree in Engineering ( Preferably Material Science or Metallugry )
- At least 5 – 8 Years’ experience in Structural Welding (Oil & Gas)
- Qualification of IWE / EWE / Certified Welding Engineer Certification (AWS)