ABI looking for GTG/STG Supervisor for Indonesia.
This function involves in the implementation of the following main responsibilities:
- Supervise the site construction activities like planning, organizing, integrating and monitoring of resources such as tools / Components and technical knowledge as required to complete the work scope of GTG / STG Equipment according to contractual requirements;
- GE “H” Class turbine / any other make – Enormous experience knowledge in Erection, Installation and Testing of Power Generation (Gas / Steam turbines) and associated auxiliary equipment;
- Supervise: – Knowledge in Assembly / Fittings of Mechanical Components – Supervision of Disassembly and Assembly of Heavy Rotating Equipment – Test / Inspect the Mechanical components and equipment. – Alignment and Line and Leveling of Mechanical Components – Understand and Read Mechanical Drawings / Piping Isometric Drawings / P&ID’s – Knowledge in Welding (Especially in P91 / NDT and other types) – Safe Systems of Work and Method Statements. – Adherence to site safety requirements and local legislation
- Possess expert skills and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of a particular field of specialization;
- Technical Knowledge in gas turbine parts like (Combustion, Hot Gas Path, Major Inspection, Generator, etc.) and Steam turbine system parts like Oil System (Lube / Hydraulic & Seal), Condensing System and Generator – hydrogen &CO2 system and etc;
- Provide Repair/Replace recommendations during supervision;
- Provide technical Support and Consultation;
- Perform troubleshooting of GT / ST Turbine and Auxiliary systems during erection & Installation;
- Perform other duties as assigned by Superiors;
- Review all safety violations or concerns immediately and implement corrective actions to prevent from occurring in the future.
- Having at least a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering or related engineering with minimum 10 years of experience in GTG / STG Supervisor position in a CCGT Power Plant with rating of 600 – 1000 MW;
- Proven experience and extensive knowledge in Installation, Erection, Testing & Troubleshooting;
- Commissioning knowledge is also adequate;
- English language is mandatory and Local Indonesian Language is a plus;
- Good Customer relationship management experience.
- Good Knowledge and experience practicing EHS and Quality Procedures
- Effective Communicator – works well in team environment
- Type of Worker: Consultant on project based (Local or Foreigner)