Job Type: Permanent
Our future Junior Design Engineer must have knowledges of the HVAC systems which includes but is not limited to the following systems: air-conditioning systems, ventilation systems, split units, automation & electrical systems, instrumentations, ducting, piping, etc…
As an HVAC Junior Design Engineer, you will be supporting the Lead Design Engineer & Design engineers and your duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Effectively respect the Design schedule
- Produce the P&ID, D&ID and all drawings required during the projects’ design
- Produce the thermal, pressure drops & acoustic
- Produce the preliminary electrical design
- Liaise with our electrical engineers to allow the production of the electrical design & wiring diagrams.
- Source local competent manufacturers & competitive
- Produce the technical specifications to be issued to suppliers in accordance with the projects’ requirements; Liaise with suppliers or sub-contractors
The above mentioned duties and responsibilities may be subject to changes when the need arises and as directed by your manager.
- Engineering degree (Mechanical/Thermal/Electrical…).
Mechanical background is preferred – Electrical background is a plus.
- Relevant experience in HVAC Industry would be
- Proficient with Microsoft office software (Excel, Word) & with Autocad
- Solid organizational & technical skills including attention to
- Good English communication skills – Conversational mandarin is an added