Job Type: Permanent
Our future Project Manager must have a thorough knowledge of the HVAC systems which includes, but is not limited to, the following systems: air-conditioning systems, ventilation systems, split units, automation & electrical systems, instrumentations, ducting, piping and all other related systems.
As a Project Manager, your duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Adherence to the Projects’ schedules (Design, production, installation, commissioning).
- Successfully manage the budgets allocated to the
- Successfully manage the technical & commercial relationship with our
- Attend meetings at the shipyard and conduct the presentation & explanation of technical & commercial
- Supervise the production of the required design
- Select the relevant sub-suppliers & sub-contractors.
- Assist our purchasing team in the negotiation with our sub-suppliers or sub-contractors.
- Supervise the fabrication of the HVAC
- Supervise the transportation of goods to their final
- Supervise the installation & commissioning of the complete HVAC
- Prepare & conduct final training sessions to operators &
The above mentioned duties and responsibilities may be subject to change when the need arises and as directed by your manager.
- Engineering degree (Mechanical/Thermal/Electrical…).
Mechanical background is preferred – Electrical background is a plus.
- At least 8 years of working experience in HVAC projects & 3 years in management of projects.
- Relevant experience in Marine/Offshore Industry is
- Proficient with Microsoft office software (Excel, Word) & with Autocad
- Solid organizational, management & technical skills
- Good English communication