Location: Nigeria, Lagos
Timeline: Full time during a period of 6 months
• Technical leadership and oversight of Instrumentation and control engineering work being performed on assigned projects, including review of engineering deliverables for FEED, and detailed design phases.
• Coordinate Instrumentation and control engineering work between Client and Engineering Contractor.
• Review of BFDs, PFDs, UFDs, and P&IDs.
• Design reviews and approvals of detail engineering of Instrumentation works in Oil & Gas projects
• Review and actively contribute to Data sheets, Specification, Material requisition, evaluation of vendor’s offers and finalization, review of vendor documents, Electrical schematics, Instrumentation drawings such as System Architecture, I/O list , Lay outs, schedules, Wiring / Loop drawings, installation drawings etc.
• Candidate shall be responsible for engineering deliverables reviews and support procurement engineering.
• Participate and actively contribute to scheduled design reviews; HAZID, P&ID, HAZOP, PHA, SIL, PSSRs, etc.
• Review and actively contribute to cause & effect diagrams.
• Review and actively contribute to process operations manuals.
• Review and actively contribute to process alarm and trips setpoint summaries
• Review and approve Instrumentation and control deliverables.
• Bachelor’s in Instrumentation Engineering
• Experience shall include Field Instrumentation such as Transmitters, Gauges, Fire & Gas devices etc. and Systems such as DCS, ESD, Exposure to Electrical Network Management System (ENMC), Fire &Gas system (F&G), Building Fire alarm system (BFAS) with addressable type sensing devices and application of NFPA norms is expected.
• Experience in LNG and other gas plant project & at least 10 years experience in Boil off Gas compressor
• Knowledge and working experience of Shell DEP standards & relevant international standards is mandatory.