Job Type: Contract based
Lead Marine Mechanical Engineer for Project based in Singapore.
- Well aware of Topsides Mechanical Equipment design concept
- Design code & CLASS requirements, and Independently plan, manage, control, engineering deliverables required for the FPSO Topsides Mechanical Equipment
- Packages within timelines and independently deal with and resolve all issues. Under the guidance of Lead Engineer manages/develops solutions to technical/engineering related problems.
- Good knowledge on Gas Dehydration Pkg, Refregeration Pkg, Chemical Inj Pkg, Sea Water Treatment Pkg, RO Pkg, Electrochlorination Pkg., Flare pkg., etc.
- Prepares Specifications, equipment data sheets, RFQ documents, Purchase Documents.
- Evaluates all the bids received for Topsides Equipment / Packages from various suppliers, and Prepare TQs, TBE, ensures selected vendors meet technical/engineering requirements.
- Reviews/checks drawings and documents from Vendor, Other engineering discipline team members, Approves and as required attend FAT.
- Participates in meetings (Vendor & Internal), reviews progress and addresses interface/implementation/execution issues.
- 16 ~ 20 Yrs work experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in engineering/design
- Experience with oil and gas