- Responsible for supervision of mechanical equipment’s installation as per drawings and specifications.
- Carry out daily reporting and monitoring at site progress in order to achieve planned schedule.
- Responsible for safety related to workplace / Contractor under you.
- Responsible for preservation of all received mechanical equipment’s.
- Perform Surveillance Inspection at all stages of equipment’s installation till MC to ensure that the construction work is carried out in accordance to Project Quality Requirements
- Shall verify all MCR’s duly completed by yard QC personnel and sign off
- Coordinate all punch list with yards construction and QC team till final closure.
- Review final documentation and sign off as required by ITP.
- He shall follow up actions / findings from Surveillance inspections with yard personnel till closure.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equal.
- Must be able to read Mechanical vendor drawings, GA drawings, layouts and installation drawings.
- Must have minimum of 10 years’ experience in supervision and inspections.
- Experience in rotating equipment assembling and alignment.
- Good communicative skills and shall be able to interact with people of all levels.
- Capability to coordinate contractor’s supervision team involved in construction activities.