• Work with Opex team, collect and act upon feedbacks to ensure deliverables adequacy
• Drive complete RFQ process, from sourcing of bidders to award, in compliance with company process
• Manage of Opex contracts: compliance, claim management, yearly performance review, etc
• Forecast and feport savings upon completion of the procurement activities
• Support Procurement Manager in reaching overall set objectives
• Establish and maintain efficient industry vendor data base with the support of regional Procurement teams.
• Keep up with industry standards and technologies with knowledge sharing sessions
• Consolidate and share REX from Opex team to entire company community as needed
• Proactively suggest optimized Opex Procurement strategies
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering field; Mechanical / Chemical Engineering preferred.
• Min 5 years experience (10 years preferred) in Opex procurement in industrial environment, preferably in Oil and Gas/Petrochemical/ Fine Chemical sector.
• Experience in establishing and negotiating successfully Services contracts (equipment maintenance, asset maintenance, general supply, etc.) is mandatory.
• Ability to work in a multi-national environment and a global team
• Being a key interface point between local operational team and other regional sites, the ideal candidate must show good communication skills, be an open minded, and display a “can-do” attitude.
• Good spoken and written English is required. Chinese & Malay is advantageous. French is a plus