Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Establish the General Arrangements and the technical specifications.
- Prepare project requirement spool/ assembly drawings, piping support, piping arrangement piping instrumentation diagram (P&ID) using engineering common network,
- Coordinate with other engineering team members (i.e. yard engineering, basic design and etc.), subcontractors and consultants on technical issues and design solutions in meeting project deliverables
- Able to prepare valves & special items datasheet for procurement
- Able to review vendor documentations (including spring supports)
- Prepare piping material specifications (i.e. size calculations, schematic diagram design, P&ID diagram, and layout plans for the procurement purposes under the supervision of senior team members
- Review design and drawings prepared by subordinates.
- Review and approve, if required, production drawings (e.g. isometric drawings) prepared by Production Engineering.
- Approve drawings submitted by sub-contractors or vendors.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures comply with specifications, quality standards, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Degree / Diploma in Naval Architecture / Civil / Marine and Offshore / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Certificate of Competency (Marine Engineer Officer) Class 1 (Motor ship), or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the following industry or similar roles.
- Ability to articulate in Bahasa Melayu and English