Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Perform with civil or structural along with stress departments to assure suitable flexibility and assist piping systems.
- Prepare piping design sketches as required by drafting personnel.
- Check piping drawings developed by drafting personnel.
- Ensure performance of staff members is in compliance with established project standards.
- Check piping design drawing of vendor shop.
- Complete isometric drawings and piping layout as needed.
- Ensure to complete pipe component and run detailed drawings as necessary.
- Review project parameters related to piping requirements.
- Develop preliminary Bills of Materials with respect to piping design.
- Administer technically to outsource function as required.
- Interpret and administer various Pipe Material and options.
- Participate project meetings plus provide project status.
- Provide assistance to sales and contracts for proposals.
- Prepare and manage schedule for piping design projects.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering field or equivalent
- At least 5 years of Professional Experience
- Available to complete short assignments by other Operating Centers or Sites
- Team working attitude
- Ability to articulate in Bahasa Melayu and English