Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Performs wall thickness calculations of pipes
- Issues technical part of requisitions for all piping components calls for tender
- Issues technical bid evaluation for all piping components offers
- Issues technical part of requisitions for all piping components purchase orders
- Reviews and approves vendors documents
- Maintains project technical files and update Company standards
- Performs the inter-disciplines checking for the part of documents in accordance with the scope of piping material section
- Checks sub-contracted discipline engineering documents in accordance with the scope of piping material section
- Checks documents issued by piping material engineers
- Is responsible for the quality, budget and respect of project schedule for piping material tasks
- Reviews the Client’s technical documentation and requirements
- Is responsible for the design of all piping components
- Issues project piping material specification and piping components data sheets
- Degree / Diploma in Naval Architecture / Civil / Marine and Offshore / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Certificate of Competency (Marine Engineer Officer) Class 1 (Motor ship), or equivalent.
- Ability to use computer equipment and peripherals to carry out routine computing tasks.
- Basic knowledge of 3D Modeling through Naviswork, Smart Plant Review or related software.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the following industry or similar roles.
- Ability to articulate in Bahasa Melayu and English