- Responsible for supervision of fabrication and installation of piping items as per drawings and specifications
- Carry out daily reporting and monitoring at site progress in order to achieve planned schedule.
- Responsible for safety related to workplace / Contractor under you.
- Monitor MTO take off and follow up.
- Review material certificates as necessary.
- Perform Surveillance Inspection at all stages of fabrication till MC to ensure that the construction work is carried out in accordance to Project Quality Requirements.
- Monitor NDT activities at site.
- Shall verify all MCR’s duly completed by yard QC personnel and sign off
- Coordinate all punch list with yards construction and QC team till final closure
- Review final documentation and sign off as required by ITP
- He shall follow up actions / findings from Surveillance inspections with yard personnel till closure
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- CSWIP 3.1 certificate or equivalent is preferable.
- Must have minimum of 10 years similar experience as a Piping Supervisor.
- Must be able to read Isometric and P&ID’s
- Capability to coordinate Construction Subcontractor’s Supervision team involved in construction activities.
- Good communicative skills and shall be able to interact with people of all levels