Piping Welding Supervisor needed for project in Indonesia.
- A welding supervisor needs to participate in all the steps involved in the manufacturing process.
- Welding Supervisors are required to work with the engineers regularly to improve productivity and efficiency.
- A welding supervisor’s responsibility is to delegate work to all the employees and monitor their work on a regular basis.
- They need to train the employees and assist them in their work regularly.
- They need to estimate the cost of all the tools and equipment required in the process and oversee the procurement of these items keeping the budget as well as the quality in mind.
- Remunerating the workers well and keeping them motivated.
- They are required to prepare flow charts, diagrams, presentations and reports.
- Troubleshooting issues and providing technical support to the staff.
- Preparing and maintain records such as job sheets, employee attendance etc.
- Communicating with the workers, engineers, designers and technicians and maintaining effective co-ordination between them.
- Organizing meetings and training sessions as and when the need arises.
- A welding supervisor also needs to make the employees aware of the safety practices and the possible health hazards and precautionary measures.
- Must be Indonesian or based in Indonesia
- Must have sub sea experience
- At least 5 years of experience