Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Provide technical guidance in planning and executing assigned projects.
- Develop new systems and maintain and modify existing systems when required.
- Perform system repairs and oversee periodic inspection processes.
- Assist Manager in project budget and schedule preparation activities.
- Participate in project analysis, design, implementations and commissioning phases.
- Prepare user requirements, technical specifications, design specifications and commissioning plans.
- Provide support in system acceptance testing and validation activities.
- Perform system failure analysis and provide corrective actions
- Review and recommend improvements to existing system designs.
- Analyse project requirements and accordingly provide technical and functional recommendations.
- Respond to customer queries and concerns in a timely fashion.
- Schedule engineering meetings to discuss about new ideas, issues and project status.
- Work with engineering team to oversee warranty reviews and product return reviews.
- Evaluate existing engineering processes and recommend improvements.
- Recommend new technologies to improve system performance and reliability.
- Diploma / Degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering field
- Maximum 15 years working experience
- Prior experience in engineering industry
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- High adaptability, ability to think of creatively to circumvent challenges
- Able to articulate in Bahasa Melayu and English