Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lampur
- Examining and approving design orders, evaluating changes, and drawing releases;
- Collaborating with operations or process technology personnel on design and packaging specification
- Creating front end packages designed to control project expenses.
- Evaluate vendor bids, produce services and equipment bid requirements, and generate procurement recommendations
- Devise methods to reduce costs, implement lean manufacturing practices, and determine root causes of issues by utilizing statistical analyse
- To interact with vendors or customers on technical or design issues
- Collaborate with product development personnel to improve product quality by leading review sessions.
- Responsible for creating and implementing quality assurance methods, such as inspecting and testing processes, products, and equipment
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering field or equivalent
- Exposure to both onshore and offshore operations and/or project experience will be of an advantage
- At least 10 years of Professional Experience
- Ability to articulate in Bahasa Melayu and English