Location: Malaysia ( Johor Bahru / Kuala Lumpur)
· Full time during a period of 3 months with extension till end of year
Process Engineering Advisor
· Minimum BSC Chemical Engineering.
· At least 15 years’ project and engineering experience in oil and gas industry (preferably downstream i.e. LNG plant, crude oil refineries, petrochemical plants, coal fired power plant).
· Candidate’s CV must indicate any/all related work in the field of technical expertise towards process improvement and equipment robustness while increasing/maintaining safety level & compliance.
· Have previous experience in conducting project technical review/assurance.
· Preferably have experience working in China and familiar with GB Standards.
· Must be fluent in English and Mandarin.
Kindly take note that only Selected candidates will be contacted by one of our Business Manager.