As such, your main duties will be to ensure the day-to-day support to the project team.
You may also back up the document controller and work in close connection.
PROJET ASSISTANT TYPICAL MISSION:
- Prepare the purchase requisitions (PR) for the project in SAP and track PO process in connection with procurement cost control
- Implement the good receive (GR) in SAP for services and project goods according to payment terms
- Ensure the typing of project documents including their follow-up and filing (reports, letters, presentations, technical specifications, etc.),
- Organize the filing of the project,
- Assist in the preparation and transmit the project monthly reporting,
- Organize and coordinate the traveling needs of the Project Team,
- Manage the diaries of the key people within the Project Team as well as their planning,
- Manage the logistical needs (booking of meeting rooms, videoconferencing, meals …) of the Project Team and for visits/meetings
- Assist the Project Coordination Meetings, draft the minutes of meetings and ensure the transmission of reports,
- Place orders for office supplies, stock management,
- Ensure the archiving at the end of the project,
- Ability to organize and integrate within the team, manage priorities with autonomy and initiative,
- Diplomatic, rigor, availability and sense of service,
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP …).
- English proficiency,