- Inspect, test, and sample materials or assembled parts or products for defects and deviations from specifications.
- Observe and monitor production operations and equipment to ensure conformance to specifications and make or order necessary process or assembly adjustments.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions.
- Discard or reject products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications.
- Verify in process inspection, final inspection and welding.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring Operations
- Maintaining Records of Testing
- Inspecting Procedures
- Creating Reports for Quality Manager
- Maintaining Compliance
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering
- Knowledge/experience in structural fabrication, piping Isometric drawing and piping materials
- Experience in piping line walk, reinstatement inspections by clear understanding of Isometric drawings
- Experience in QC documentations such as Material traceability, Weld traceability records
- Knowledge in Non-Destructive Testing methods
- Welding Inspectors certifications (AWS or CSWIP)
- Ability to converse in Fluent English