- Conductor pipes, drill pipes, casing and tubing.
- Wellhead and workover systems.
- XTs and manifolds.
- Multi-Phase/Hybrid subsea pumps, compressors and associated inlet separators.
- SURF package structures: In-Line Tees (ILT), Flow Line End Termination (FLET)
- Subsea Distribution Units (SDU), Umbilical Distribution manifolds (UDM)…
- Compliance with Quality Plans and ITP’s for each phase/element of the work;
- Provide the interface between the work face and the Construction Site Manager or Construction Site Lead.
- Interface with Contractor Quality personnel to address quality issues/progress
- Provide oversight of contractor’s materials management/verification systems
- Ensure compliance with specifications, procedures, and plans.
- Monitoring records all offshore activities in relation with work scope of the project.
- Maintain responsibility and accountability through personal commitment and behaviour
- Report any unsafe or environmentally unsound acts and conditions to their immediate Supervisor such that remedial action can be taken to manage the risk
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering
- Knowledge/experience in structural fabrication, piping Isometric drawing and piping materials
- Experience in piping line walk, reinstatement inspections by clear understanding of Isometric drawings
- Ability to converse in Vietnamese & English