- To be able to work independently with minimum supervision and able to meet the Project schedule, cost and quality. Able to interact with other discipline engineers.
Apart from the above, the Senior Acoustic Engineer is also required to perform the followings:
- Assist the Head of Safety Discipline in ensuring good quality design outputs, as per the relevant procedures.
- Assist in generating Master Deliverables Register (MDR) with deliverables related to Acoustic Engineering.
- Supports noise & vibration engineering efforts for proposals, new facilities and brownfield facilities.
- Leads, plans and directs work of small groups of engineers.
- Effectively interacts with multiple organizations / discipline to accomplish acoustic engineering objectives.
- Supports noise and vibration surveys.
- Supports development of noise and vibration activities within the Engineering Division.
- To produce high quality work within the allocated man hours and schedule.
Should be familiar with:
- On-shore / Off-shore noise modelling and prediction of noise impact.
- Stewarding engineering efforts to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Expert calculation of noise emissions, and cumulative noise levels.
- Design and assess performance of noise and vibration controls.
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering field or equivalent
- Have detailed knowledge of Safety Issues
- At least 10 years of Professional Experience
- Ability to articulate in Bahasa Melayu and English