Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Assist in the preparation of CTR’s and man hour estimates.
- Create and respond to technical queries.
- Carry out site surveys, both on and offshore, UKCS and overseas where required gathering detailed survey information and producing survey reports.
- Carry out 3D modelling & design activities of piping systems & supports.
- Draught & check detailed design drawings of piping systems & supports in accordance with industry standards, codes and client specifications.
- Prepare & check materials take-offs and bill of materials.
- Provide technical input during detailed engineering of projects.
- Review Vendor drawing for the static Equipment / Rotating Equipment / Packages and ensure all the Nozzle orientations, Vessel cleats and Support requirements are in line with Design Requirements
- Effectively manage the design changes and provides appropriate solutions in consultation with Lead
- Collaborate well within team and communicate effectively with Client and In-house
- Support the Piping Lead in meeting project schedule and budget along with other team members
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Shall demonstrate in-depth knowledge in Piping and layout for Optimum design and cost-effectiveness.
- Must have knowledge and experience in oil and gas industry standards
- At least 10 years of working experience in the following industry or similar roles.
- Ability to articulate in Bahasa Melayu and English