Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Analyse work flows within and across all departments to determine how the entire company can work better together
- Review the KPI monitoring systems and determine ways to improve their ability to maintain company operations
- Create an analytical process that justifies business decisions
- Analyse capital expenditures and project designs to help find ways to cut costs
- Maintain an updated outlook on all associated business costs and deliver a quarterly report on pertinent industry trends to the management team
- To develop engineering solutions of advanced equipment/process control, fault detection and classification, and system integration functions for semiconductor manufacturing.
- Responsible for advanced module process diagnosis, experiments planning / execution for fundamental study purpose, and process improving suggestion/solution.
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering field or equivalent
- Exposure to both onshore and offshore operations and/or project experience will be of an advantage
- At least 10 years of Professional Experience
- Ability to articulate in Bahasa Melayu and English