Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lampur
- Provide technical support for Handling Site Queries, Punch List Items and coordinating with the field team
- Provide effective solutions for handling major rotating equipment such as Compressor, GTGs, WHRU, Pumps, Heat exchangers, Critical valves and Piping inline Instrument and Special items
- Report and Provide support to Piping Lead on assigned projects and report to the Department Head at the basis level.
- Prepare list of material handling equipment with specific requirements including make.
- Prepare detailed material handling reports with the PDMS snapshots
- Review Client’s technical requirements for material handling and establish the philosophy/ procedure, as appropriate, to respective equipment / packages
- Be responsible for Material handling Study, recommendations and deliverables to ensure that the design complies with the specification, integrity and quality requirements of the project.
- Be responsible to incorporate the specific project requirements
- Ability to articulate in Bahasa Melayu and English
- Prior work experience with similar roles and possess a clear understanding of project phases.
- Selection of pipe support and familiarity with stress analysis software such as CAESER II is a must.
- Expected to have computer literacy and in particular Navisworks and 3D Review Model
- At least 10 years of working experience in the following industry or similar roles.