Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Accountable for producing and maintaining piping deliverables
- Create and respond to technical queries.
- Carry out site surveys, both on and offshore, UKCS and overseas where required gathering detailed survey information and producing survey reports.
- Carry out 3D modelling & design activities of piping systems & supports.
- Draught & check detailed design drawings of piping systems & supports in accordance with industry standards, codes and client specifications.
- Prepare & check materials take-offs and bill of materials.
- Provide technical input during detailed engineering of projects.
- Responsible for technical decision making associated with any given scope of work
- Contribute to the development of engineering staff
- Prepare all installation and selection documents for all mechanical equipment.
- Collaborate with team of designers to complete all mechanical capital projects and provide all engineering support.
- Provide appropriate solutions for all parties and evaluate and analyse all client requirements and design all piping specifications for clients and recommend appropriate alternatives.
- Ability to articulate in Bahasa Melayu and English
- Selection of pipe support and familiarity with stress analysis software such as CAESER II is a must.
- Should be very much familiar with Navisworks, PDMS or Smart Plant 3D model and Project 3D model review procedures.
- Good knowledge of the relevant Piping & Plant Layout codes and standards.
- At least 10 years of working experience in the following industry.