Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Provide support to the Lead Piping Engineer on assigned projects and report to the Department Head at the basis level.
- Act as the single point of contact on matters related to Pipe Stress in all phases of the project.
- Review and provide technical inputs on Pipe stress and/or Pipe support design related technical matters.
- Manage the technical interfaces with equipment and package suppliers, as appropriate, to ensure that the equipment and packages comply with the technical requirements & specifications of and to monitor the compliance to Client’s basis of Design, Standards & Project Specifications
- Liaison with quality/inspection responsible and ensure implementation of agreed inspection and testing plans and participate in resolution of quality issues.
- Represent Piping Discipline in meetings, discussions, audits, verifications, workshops and technical reviews that relates to Pipe stress on projects and be responsible for closeout of actions identified as required.
- Identify and manage resource requirements and supervise the distribution of tasks and Lead, guide and mentor the Pipe Stress engineering team on the project and address the unique challenges of the project by providing technical solutions to the team and improve the performance of the Piping Engineering team.
- Be responsible to incorporate the specific technical requirements in the Piping engineering design such as, vibration and fatigue
- Be responsible to review and incorporate in the Piping design the third party study
- Be responsible for the cost effective specification and selection of Pipe supports to company projects in compliance with relevant client requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or other equivalent engineering specialisation
- Prior work experience with similar roles and possess a clear understanding of project phases.
- Shall have advanced computer literacy in commonly used business software applications such MS Office and specific software such as Caesar II.
- At least 10 years of working experience in the following industry or similar roles.
- Ability to articulate in Bahasa Melayu and English