Duties and Responsibilities: The Site Electrical Engineer is a member of the supervision services team including with electrical plants, auxiliaries, Equipments, control, protection & interlocking schemes in Thermal Power Plants. He acts as a technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, contractors, and site team. The jobholder monitors site progress and makes sure that the work carried is as per International standard, specification, and QA/QC procedures.
Power Plant – Electrical Works Supervisor duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Knowledge in erection, testing & commissioning of 11 / 6.6 / 33 KV / 415V switchgear panels & other MCC with all Protection & Interlock Schemes.
- Knowledge in Installation and testing of transformers (Any type of make). ü Knowledge in GIS – Switch Installation and commissioning
- Knowledge in any type of HT & LT Motors – Erection, Testing & Commissioning of various ratings etc.
- Knowledge in Cable laying & termination of HT & LT grades for various transformers, motors and switchgears panels in various ratings.
- Supervision activities of EPC Works including with troubleshooting / pertaining to Switchgear, Generator, Transformers, Various Protection Relay’s, CT, PT, Bushing, Valves, Transducers, Battery Chargers, CCW Pump House, Intake pump house etc.
- Testing & Maintenance of electrical equipment’s like Motors, Cables, Transformers, Generator, LV / MV / HV Switchgear Breakers, Protection Relays, CT, PT, Bushing, DG Set, Batteries, Control, Protection & Interlocking Schemes, etc.
- During erection find the root cause of fault in control schemes, equipment’s, & auxiliaries, and remedies thereof to avoid repetition of faults. Suitable modification in control circuits for simplification & need of work to be done.
- Installation and testing of VFD Panels of any range / make.
- Electrical wiring knowledge in control circuit of DOL, RDOL and STAR-DELTA starters.
- Installation of electrical equipment’s for switchyards & associated equipment HT / LT switchgears.
- Erection and commissioning of area lighting, equipment lighting and street light poles.
- Knowledge in motorized valves (make: Rotork, Auma), Pneumatic control valves & Solenoid operated valves at steam line, feed line and airline.
- On/off & Regulating Power cylinders for suction & delivery line dampers.
- Studying of Electrical drawings & Document maintenance
- Overseeing of day-to-day – Erection, installation, and testing activities of Electrical discipline.
- This position is applicable for Local Indonesian Candidates only.
- Having at least a bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics engineering or related engineering with minimum 10 years of experience in Electrical work discipline – Site supervisor position in any type of Thermal / CCGT Power Plant with minimum rating of 500 MW.
- Proven experience and extensive knowledge in Installation, Erection, Testing & Troubleshooting of Instruments & Controls
- Commissioning knowledge is also adequate
- English language is mandatory