We are looking for Site Manager
Project Duration: 14 Months
Candidate will be working at a calcium carbonate mining site.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals, such as surveyors, engineers and architects.
- Supervising contracted staff and meeting with sub-contractors.
- Reporting progress to clients and board members via phone calls, written reports and presentations.
- Problem solving.
- Checking and preparing site reports, drawings and designs.
- Using specialist construction management computer software.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring site procedures uphold construction and site regulations.
- At least 10 to 15 years of experience in a construction environment or project-based work site
- Experience in managing overall operations on site
- Ensure that the completion of the project is successful and it meets the date line, budget and ensures adequate manpower
- Experience in developing detailed construction/installation schedule
- Familiarity with general safety coordination