Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lampur
- Prepare reports, designs and drawings.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Analyse configurations of the basic components of a structure.
- Use computer aided design technology for simulation purposes.
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
- Administer contracts and manage projects.
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering field or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials and legal regulations.
- At least 5 years of Professional Experience
- Ability to articulate in Bahasa Melayu and English