Location : Jakarta
The scope includes identification of improvement opportunities and the consistent implementation of them to improve the overall effectiveness of the Asset Management process and execution. The main activities in scope within the S&I Services are the following:
- Engage and closely collaborate with Terminal Managers, terminals Supervisors, Facility Engineers, Project Managers, Design Center and Other EPCM’s to identify and discuss Engineering Projects, Plant Changes, and terminal requests
- Gather technical information about Plant Changes, Asset Changes and Engineering Projects
- Plan S&I tasks according to S&I scope of work and record them in the S&I Tracker
- Responsible for the delivery and assurance of required Asset Management update
- Measure and Report S&I Service Performance
- Perform quarterly assurance around quality and compliance according to Asset Management Manual.
- Identify and support the consistent implementation of improvement opportunities.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in oil & gas/chemicals construction project or maintenance as project engineer/maintenance coordinator or equivalent.
- Proven experience and knowledge with SAP Plant Maintenance Module or equivalent CMMS system.
- Proven experience in using Asset Document Management software and understanding of their building principles, CAD drafting and Microsoft Office
- Proven familiarity with maintenance and inspection programs, as well as PEFS, Hazardous Area Classification Drawings, Design Basis Data
- Able to speak local languages
- Proven experience in maintenance Risk base Inspection / Asset integrity management
- We require a Local Indonesian Citizen