Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lampur
- Providing guidance on compliance with PDO standards relating to Process Safety hazards and seeking discipline approval for step-outs.
- Developing and maintaining HSE Cases and supporting HEMP studies on behalf of the Operations or Project Manager.
- Ensuring own discipline engineering and design work is successfully delivered and appropriate reviews are conducted.
- Carrying out appropriate discipline and inter discipline checks and reviews of engineering and design work.
- Contributing to the development of execution contracting strategies that compliment designs, construction methods and operating methods.
- Assessing the root causes and learning’s from Process Safety incidents to determine appropriate actions and the need for lateral learning.
- Work with general technical safety issues (clarifications for engineering/design, IDC of documentation from other disciplines, follow up towards equipment packages, site clarifications, document deliveries from Safety discipline)
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering field or equivalent
- Have detailed knowledge of Safety Issues
- At least 10 years of Professional Experience
- Ability to articulate in Bahasa Melayu and English